Assistant Community Manager
Please submit cover letter and resume with application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Full Job Description
Assistant Manager – Property Management (Bryn Mawr)
- Assist in answering phones
- Communicate with building residents and property vendors as needed.
- Discuss and rectify owner accounts and invoices as needed.
- Provide various types of administrative support regarding owner/resident services.
- Maintain in-house calendars for various projects, etc.
- Accounts Payable – assistant Property Manager in coding and verifying accuracy of vendor billing.
- Create lease for garages and back deck parking spaces as well as process all payments.
- Input completed work orders into Vantaca
- Track violations and notify Manager well in advance of due date.
- Maintain Pool information
Job Type: Full-time; Onsite five (5) days per week.
Pay: $40,000.00 – $45,000.00 per year
Paid time off
8 hour shift
High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Property Management: 1 year (Preferred)