Assistant Community Manager
Please submit cover letter and resume with application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Full Job Description
Assistant Manager – Property Management (Bryn Mawr)
- Assist in answering phones
- Communicate with building residents and property vendors as needed.
- Discuss and rectify owner accounts and invoices as needed.
- Provide various types of administrative support regarding owner/resident services.
- Maintain in-house calendars for various projects, etc.
- Accounts Payable – assistant Property Manager in coding and verifying accuracy of vendor billing.
- Create lease for garages and back deck parking spaces as well as process all payments.
- Input completed work orders into Vantaca
- Track violations and notify Manager well in advance of due date.
- Maintain Pool information
Job Type: Full-time; Onsite five (5) days per week.
Pay: $40,000.00 – $45,000.00 per year
Paid time off
8 hour shift
High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Property Management: 1 year (Preferred)
Excellent management leads to thriving communities. Our management teams are trustworthy, caring and professional, setting the bar for community management today. At CAMCO our principles are based on integrity, care and professionalism. These principles are the foundation for how we do business and manage your community.