Portfolio Manager (Montgomery County)
Please submit cover letter and resume with application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
CAMCO Management Company is seeking an experienced condominium and homeowner’s association manager to manage a portfolio of communities in Montgomery County, PA Experience in Community Management (Condominium, HOA, etc.) is REQUIRED.
A Community Manager provides management, direction, and leadership to ensure the portfolio of properties are maintained and operated in accordance with objectives of each Association and the Company.
Strong community association property management, project management, and customer service skills are required. Position requires flexible hours, including some nights and weekends, and being on call 24/7.
Responsibilities Include (but are not limited to):
· Acquire and maintain current knowledge of state regulatory agency statutes and each client’s community’s documents, policies and procedures.
· Analyze advantages and disadvantages of alternative solutions to problems and makes recommendations to the Board of Directors.
· Develop and submit complete and accurate annual budget(s), meeting all deadlines.
· Ensure property improvement and other construction related projects are completed on time and within budget by effectively overseeing all construction projects.
· Supervise Association employees including front desk, maintenance, and janitorial staff.
· Listen attentively to questions and comments. Communicate in a professional and composed demeanor under all circumstances.
· Respond to phone calls and correspondence in a timely, professional manner.
· Demonstrate exceptional ability to analyze and deal with a variety of situations that otherwise could be potential problems.
· Maintain a professional relationship with Board of Directors, Unit Owners, residents, and vendors.
· Ability to run a Board meeting when necessary according to Robert’s Rules of Order.
· Create a management report, which depicts the actual condition of the building, progress of specific projects and makes clear and concise recommendations.
· Prepare professional presentation of reports, budgets, bids, etc.
· Organize time effectively and successfully balances the competing demands of multiple projects.
· Process violations, work orders and architectural requesting in a timely manner.
Prior experience in condominium or homeowner association management is required. Applications without this experience will not be considered.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $55,000.00 – $65,000.00 per year
Paid time off
Monday to Friday
Condo/HOA Property Management: 2 years (Preferred)